5.06.2005

Yes, I know it's insane, two posts in one day!

But you see, when one's seasonal depression has been suddenly lifted by good news, one gets a little excited and needs to share! Over the last few years I've discovered that spring kicks my ass, which is odd as it is when the birdies come out the play and nature comes back into bloom, but nonetheless March and April, and usually some of May tend to find me cranky and sleepy and listless, which bugs me more this year given that I spent much of the fall (my productive season) moping around because of dumb boy. But May will no longer find me amongst the downtrodden! Thank you Highness.

May is National Masturbation Month!

How will you celebrate? Plenty of online events are designed to raise funds, among other things. Commentary by Regina Lynn.

Just do It

1 Comments:

Blogger Migrant Programmer said...

Hmm, a touchy subject..

I'm sorry, that was entirely uncalled for on my part =)

3:17 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home