8.01.2005

Just wanted to let everyone know I was alive. The thing about being a small pervert (small in stature of course, not in perversion) and having a blog called small perversions is that when no sexually perverse things are happening in one's life, one doesn't tend to have much to write about.

Plus, you know, blogging is all popular now and I just hate to be typical.

Things are looking sort of weirdly promising for perversion in the upcoming days, so hopefully I can update you all. I may even make a play for...are you ready for this? Someone without a foreskin. Not exactly perversion I know, but still, different. And there's a sexy grandpa on the scene, not really sure what that's all about yet, but he looks like Robert Redford which is very much of the good.

Oh, and I should clarify for those readers not from Ktown, when I say "grandpa" and I don't mean someone with actual grandkids, just someone a goodly number of years older than me.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i recently dated a grandpa, he was 38, a lawyer, half Argentinian and half French. he was cute but kept telling me i was a liar whenever i said something nice about him. odd.

KL

3:31 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home