8.09.2005

It's a race to the finish line, will I be able to clean this fucking sty before sexy grandpa comes over on Wednesday? Oh right, not allowed to call him that anymore. Apparently he doesn't appreciate that particular nickname, I can't see why not. Not that he knows about my wee space o' perversion, but just in case.

Oh, and did I finally find out the age difference you ask? Yep, there is only a paltry 23 years seperating us. Pshaw I say.

So far, 5 bags of garbage have been taken out, and I've actually broken the washing machine so I'll have to go do the rest of my laundry at the 'mat tomorrow. Sinkfull number 3 of dishes will get done tomorrow and the floors. The cat is looking astounded, she's been begging me to do this for weeks. And one of the good things about it is that I finally found out where that smell was coming from.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home