7.30.2003

"You can laugh, only if you laugh with me
You can cry, only if you cry for me
Don't forget that you're condemned to me
Oh can't you see, you always were
and you'll always be"

Here I am sitting and indulging in my shameful love of Shakira. How's that for honesty in a blog? Whew, that was tough.

Thankfully I know at least one of you out there shares my sickness, and that person is a music pro, so there! Shakira's emotions in the songs are just so completely illogical and over the top and it makes me feel like I'm not the only one who loses it. Plus it's just good Spic Pop.

Yesterday was filled with huge amounts of walking. I will never stop complaining about Edmonton transit - what the hell is the point in scheduling a bus to come every half hour when it takes me 20 minutes to walk the same distance? But it's been so beautiful out that I don't mind. Wait till December roles around - then you'll hear some bitching.

It was a day of trying to fix the many money issues I've racked up over the years. School and job and loans, it's all way too grown up for me. So it looks like I'll be getting a few hours at the TEFL school in August, which is great but it probably won't guarantee me 5 hours a week during school, which is my minimum according to my budget. So tomorrow I'm off to print a hundreds of "do you need a tutor?" signs to put up in September and send out a few CV's to fuckdamnshit minimum wage retail stores. But I'm being selective about the retail. I was thinking about applying to a couple of "adult" stores. I've never done that before, but who would you rather see than me behind the till of one of those places? Do you think it's ok to put my phone sex job down on the CV? I've got no idea if that would be a plus or not. The editing stuff would be cool, but I don't know many Edmonton magazines that have the money to pay their editors, unless they're editors in chief which would be way too many hours.

Then all the applications to fill out for student loans. I hate applications. I really hate them. I didn't even pass the Income Tax section of the Business Education class we were forced to take in Grade 10. Mind you, I barely passed that whole course, which should give you some indication of how useless I am. Even the retards did okay in that class.

For those of you who don't know, I haven't always been the brilliant scholar I am now. Oh yeah, plenty of failed high school courses. In fact, my English teacher told me that I shouldn't continue in English Literature. Go fuck yourself with that tiny pecker Mr. O'Donnell. I hate small men.

Tonight I'm off to a bi-sexual pride meeting in the hopes of meeting some nice people (girls to fuck). I'll probably end up in room full of 50 year old bi men. But that should make it interesting, if nothing else. And the best part of my week?? There's an Eight Shadows Fist Kung Fu school that's doing free lessons for all of August! More stoked I could not be. And the summer belly dancing course starts next week too!!!!! We'll see if any teacher can compare to my darling Rena

Okay, I really have nothing to say, so I'll stop blogging now. You see, I start getting work and the brain stops coming up with insights - how very sad.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home