1.28.2005

I came across a couple of articles today, this one (sent to me by K.Lo) was amusing enough to get me out of the foul mood I found myself in after reading this article.

The Globe and Mail article had me absolutely astounded that this poor man had been brought to court and had served jail time and cost all Canadians money for four years of trial for having a wank in his own home. I was also deeply disturbed that no one found anything wrong with what his neighbours had done - shouldn't people peeping into someone else's home with binoculars and trying to video tape him be arrested for invasion of privacy? Good grief people, how fucking sexually disturbed are we?

It makes me grateful that I'm living in a hippie neighbourhood where no one seems to care that I walk around naked in my living room all the time. I'm also glad that when I have a wank in my living room I have the good sense to put a blanket over the offending area, it's better to be safe that sorry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home