11.09.2004

I'm a talented wonder.
Nov 27th at the Horowitz theatre, the belly shakes! Tickets available through ticketmaster or by giving me cash ($15) to get tickets.
Nov 12th from 12-1pm, hear my new radio show (it's the first one so it kinda sucks, but I'm still proud). You can listen through CJSR.
And coming up: I'm doing tech for an amateur theatre troup in early December.
My school work is suffering drastically, but hey, that's okay.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Little observation.
He sits on one of two chairs across from a booth. She sits in the booth, but not in front of him. They both face empty space. He expects her to slide over, she expects him to switch chairs. He silently looks at the menu thinking how easy it would be for her to just slide her ass over. He'd have to get up and walk around the chairs. She silently smirks over her menu thinking "He's so my bitch." Her turns to her and asks what she's going to get. Neither of them move.

2 Comments:

Blogger K said...

Agggggh! what time is your show at? Why does something always have to happen the night of the Christmas Party. Why? Why? Why?

10:33 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey busy lady!

thanks for publishin the photo of me, how d'you like the Morticia/vampire look? (i wore my corset - will send u more pics soon)

also huge fountains of congratulations to Dave and Marie, that's wonderful news!

3:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home