3.29.2007

Hello all, nothing huge to report, just wanted to say I'm still alive. I will commence posting regularly again now. Just had a bit of an off spell. Coping mechanisms seem to be kicking in faster and I'm recovering from small bouts of depression with some modicum of efficiency. Basically I've been dancing, but not enough, and working, but not enough. And far too little snuggling has been going on. I've stopped even trying to examine how little sex has been happening. Great muppety Odin I miss that sex (a line from the new Buffy comic Season 8 done by Joss Whedon. Oh it's so good to have him writting Buffy again, part of the reason I'm back looking on the upside again I'm sure).

So I'll say it again, thank yoda for nc-17 fanfic. It gives a single girl the strength and the orgasms to live and fight another day.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey you are a tough little lady to get a hold of. You know its funny what you come up with when you google your name. I did it last week and found a blog entry about someones first crush!! Flatering, a couple of updates though. One I'm still and always will be a Karlowsky, Pike was my step dads name. Second you had the brown eyes mine have always been blue, lol. Third Joel Bathem was his name and I haven't thought of him in years, thanks for the reminder he was a cool kid. You have an awesome memory though, I'm still upset I never found Nicole's necklace. Anywhozle chappy1977@hotmail.com is my email lets catch up sometime.

2:33 p.m.  
Blogger tania said...

oh my god, i was so hoping you'd google your own name one day and come up with my little blog universe. i shall email you soon!

blogging, bringing the world together.

7:02 p.m.  
Blogger daisies said...

what a heartwarming story of first crushes reunited ... :)

9:39 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home