2.22.2007

I turned 30 today. More reflection on this might happen tomorrow. Oddly, though I love to celebrate my birthdays in grand style, I never really find aging to be that big a deal. All I want to say today is that I have awesome stellar amazing fantabulous friends who managed to spoil me rotten today, even though I worked an 12 hour shift.

Weird birthday happening:
my older, and until recently very embittered, bulldyke boss came up to me today saying "go tania, it's your birthday" while stirring the pot with her arms. she has finally found the love of her life, and while I'm so glad to see that she's so happy now, I really did not expect her to go all 80's hip hop culture on me. she then convinced me that I had to go out for drinks in the hour between my 8 hour shift at the bookstore and my 4 hour shift at the dance studio. in that hour, she bought me a guiness and 3 tequila shots. needless to say, i was quite creative with the costume alterations i had to do for my shift at the dance studio. i suppose you have to know my boss to really appreciate how odd this all is, but really, just trust me on this, it's very odd.

3 Comments:

Blogger Rednecked Rabbit said...

Happy Birthday! May your next 30 years be the best years of your life. :)

11:26 a.m.  
Blogger Julie said...

Happy birthday Tania. All the best

Julie

3:08 p.m.  
Blogger Waspgoddess said...

Happy belated birthday. May the "fear of ageing bug" never catch you.

11:04 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home