2.25.2007

Hoo boy, I did 30 up in style last night. Well, in a stylish room anyway, I actually behaved like a brazen slut most of the evening.

I like to create big birthday bashes and celebrate me, and this would not be possible without my very good friends. I would like to thank everyone for their birthday wishes and those who came out to the party. Bigger thanks go out to Nat and Diane for all their help - Nat took my shift today so I could be hungover and Diane came and helped me clean up the room this morning and drove me to get fastfood. Plus I got some amazing prezzies including a specialized t-shirt that says "tiny hands do good work" which is my phrase for appreciating Wal-Mart shoes and is also funny cuz of my tiny hands and the whole sex thing. And the belly dance girls got me the coolest Strawberry Shortcake PJs, I look adorable in them.

I rented the executive suite at a swanky hotel and had a big PJ party. Many people came out and helped to make the festivities merry. I was embarrasingly drunk and stoned by the end of the night (having polished off half a bottle of Moet and most of a bottle of Lagavulin) and proceeded to make many of my non-pervy friends very uncomfortable by demonstrating my perversions often and in public. I do apologize to those friends as I am usually a better host and can curb my impulses a little better, but drinking and curbing are, like, unmixy things.

As for my pervy friends, a big thank you to everyone who made me orgasm last night. Go team!

Nothing says "happy birthday" like an orgy.

And I've been trying to have a very lovey day today as last night I got to fall asleep holding hands with a very nice big man (a gift to me courtesy of his two very generous girlfriends) and it just reminded me that despite loving being single, I do miss the soft cuddly closeness of sleeping with someone. The orgiastic cuddling left me all fuzzy and warm and so, having woken up thankfully alone (hangovers should be suffered in solitude), I've been trying to retain that fuzziness and have been watching Love Actually all day and getting all misty.

Here's to fuzzy warmness! May you all get some of it today.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought it was quite a lovely party. I found a safe place to sit and chat with folk I haven't seen in ages, got to watch some amazing dancers, and have some very fun photos of the night.

My fav part was a topless S grabbing the shoulder of another topless lad to make his point about shoes while the lad looked very nervous.

1:47 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday!
lots of love , marie and david xxxx

8:25 a.m.  
Blogger Julie said...

sounds like you had quite the birthday celebration. Right up my hubbies alley. Too bad we missed it. Glad you had a great time. I turn 30 this summer - but it is 3 weeks after I have baby so there won't be any partying or drinkning or sleeping or...... etc etc

Julie

11:48 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not sure what I'm more appalled by - the repeated use of words formed with orgy or that you watched Love Actually.

3:24 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home