10.09.2006

Random postings:

Science of Sleep is very visually similar to Eternal Sunshine, but he's so damn good at creating this visual that you don't mind.

Sick boys who smoke a lot of pot can start to smell pretty bad.

I'm being very good about watching only 2 episodes of Battlestar Galactica a day.

Had a photo shoot for the troupe during the Arts Alive! performance. Almost everyone who knows me knows that photogenic is not my middle name, but I'm trying to get more comfy in front of the camera. Kanga has taken so fab shots of me, for which I am grateful, and my dad always takes a good pic of me, but I for the most part, I hate the camera and it hates me. By the way, I didn't have a say in who the photographer was, otherwise you know Kanga would have been doing this photo shoot, but Kevin did a great job.

Most of the pics of me make me laugh (The lighting was really bright during the performance, that's why I look so stunned. That's my story and I'm sticking to it) but this one for the still shots is okay. The rest of the group pics are here, and there are a few beauties among them. Beauty #1 and Beauty #2

4 Comments:

Blogger Pixie said...

Have I mentioned lately that you are stunningly gorgeous? I want to learn how to belly dance so incredibly badly.... Sigh. Stupid lack of coordination.

1:33 a.m.  
Blogger tania said...

thanks for the comments ladies, need all the ego boosting i can get! being half naked in public all the time requires much in the way of self-confidence, which thankfully my friends help me with constantly!
kanga, try and take a class with Lorraine if you can, I think you'd like her.
and oh yeah Pixie, typically I don't think clutzy girls get picked to go on international dance tours so i think your statement lacks real fact behind it.

11:11 a.m.  
Blogger Becca said...

Babe, I will always love your program and website shot from our Fringe show the best... worked well with your singles ad/bio!

11:21 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yer purdy

4:21 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home