3.07.2008

Okay, I have almost finished my helpless animal story, but what with Blue dying I don't feel much like putting the finishing touches on my animals getting torn apart. I'm just not in the right mindset.

So I'm posting links, the last refuge of a lazy scoundrel. Lord Aos already posted this, but I swear I found it first!

FCC and Pretty Redheads

And also, this great combination of Firefly with music from the musical of Wicked by Greg Maguire. This is actually being posted for Pixie for her birthday.

Wicked Firefly

3 Comments:

Blogger Paul said...

Swear away love but how do you know you got there first? I know if I was any sort of gentleman I'd just let it go but being on the Onion subscription list, it would have to be a tie at best. (And where did being a gentleman ever get me anyway?)

If it is any consolation, as soon as I saw it, I knew it was so you.

11:11 p.m.  
Blogger Pixie said...

You are so very very wonderful. Favourite musical + favourite actress/show = Happiest Pixie :)

5:57 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, if I take my top off in class - that's ok. If you do, you're being obscene? I think someone needs to explain this to Kurt.

1:08 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home