7.27.2007

Okay, I'm starting to get a little flustered with summer plans that keep intervening with eachother. Tomorrow I will start figuring this all out.

Meanwhile, one thing that has worked out was that Nibblet did come to visit and fucked me into sweaty, spineless oblivion for 2 days and he's coming back on Monday to do it again!

Please join me in thanking whatever power you believe in for 27-year-old boys from small town Saskatchewan who didn't have anything else to do in their teen years but learn how to make women scream.

I'm sore in places that haven't been sore in ages, and smiling for no reason at odd points in the day, and more content than I have been in months. 10 months to be exact. It was a long haul people, but I've pulled through.

Hallelujah.

Oh and go check this bukowski/charlie brown thing out from Devon's blog. It's delicious.

2 Comments:

Blogger daisies said...

how absolutely wonderful!! : ) i saw devon's bukowski/charlie brown ~ so good!!

12:38 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

For the record - it isn't mine. I'm just offering it up to the world. Should I clarify that?

10:36 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home