7.08.2007

Slippery
a drabble of fiction...

We're not wet enough yet, flesh on flesh feels a little grating, a little painful, but not bad. It doesn't take long for things to get wetter, sloppier in that good way, and more playful. Hands now slide freely across abdomens, upper thighs, and ooh inner thighs too. My hand catches a remaining string of clothing, sliding between wet fabric and skin and then abruptly I pull away, causing a satisfying slap of fabric against flesh. Even in all the desperate grabbing, I still notice my other hand on her breast, a hard nipple pressing into my palm. I can't seem to move my hand from that place, until the slippery of the situation causes her finger to accidentally go too fast, too far, sliding past the lower portion of my increasingly more revealing ensemble. To my surprise, she doesn't move it, leaves it sliding across my clit. I catch her eye to see if she even realizes what she's doing, the look she gives me says she does.


Mud wrestling is a much better job than people would have you believe...

5 Comments:

Blogger Rob Kistner said...

Sounds like that was an exciting match...

1:00 a.m.  
Blogger daisies said...

oh so wonderful hon!! your writing sometimes leaves me breathless, so talented :)

am also coming to your play this week ~ so excited :)

smooches

10:42 a.m.  
Blogger tania said...

thanks for the compliments kanga, and to you for reading Rob.

i just put this together and now am wishing i hadn't used the word "flesh" so many times. oh well.

1:24 p.m.  
Blogger Becca said...

Does your show open this weekend?! Ohh.. good l... break a... whatever. Excited, happy thoughts your way!

7:25 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I have read and enjoyed this, does that mean that I owe you another story? Or are we square now?

7:50 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home