8.15.2006

Frozen asses were able to be warmed whilst my inner zen ran away into the wilderness.

Such were the results of a rockin' girls' night. I got home exhausted from dance class, but decided to live on the edge and go out with Pixie and her friends last night. After a rather nerve-wracking car trip, we took a mad dip in the legislative pools last night, while the wind storm raged. It was warm as long as you stayed under water. We caught the eye of a couple of guys (of course) and I caught them trying to brave the water to join the 8 girls (or was it 9 personalities?) in various states of undress, but the boys couldn't get in past their ankles. Pussies.

We then headed, again in various states of undress, to a quaint little coffee shop downtown. They were very nice to us there, and spent the evening taking pictures of ourselves and the barrista in innocent and respectable poses.

At some point in the evening, I was having my ear nibbled on by a 20 year old girl, who also happens to be my manager. Hmm...seeing that written out, it actually sounds quite naughty. What is it with me and bookstore managers these days?

Good times. Good times.

1 Comments:

Blogger Starlin' said...

Bah- that was much less naughty than I expected...

10:57 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home