1.06.2006

My nona died late Wednesday night. I'm sad about how much other people are going to miss her, but I think she's happy to be rid of this life. It wasn't a very good one for her and I don't know what happens to those who pass away, but whatever it is, I hope what she endured in this life has made her worthy of some ecstacy.

I often wondered, when she was alive, what kind of person she would have been if she hadn't married an asshole and stayed with him for 60 years. Maybe she would have been the sort of person I could have been friends with. I like to think so.

3 Comments:

Blogger Cor said...

I'm so sorry T.

7:10 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

my condolences Tania, my thoughts are with you.

7:00 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry sweetie. Remember her as a reason to live the life you want.

8:23 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home